A Journey

This blog is about a journey...a continuously moving target of a journey about an everyday woman. A sometimes funny, sometimes difficult journey....but a journey nonetheless.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday Night Blahs

Sunday night....I am so not ready to go back to work tomorrow. Even more, I'm not ready to go back to the gym. But I need to go to work, and I HAVE to get in a workout.  So I'm going to do one in the garage. With my foot I'm all no impact so I figure core, abs and arms are on deck.

Alarm is set, clothes are ready....now to just hope it's warmer than this morning's 26 degrees when I go out there....lol.

A short but busy week ahead....boys are spending the night at a friend's house Tuesday night. I'm alternating between excitement and dread, could either be a fun evening on our own or the complete opposite. Fingers crossed for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment