A Journey

This blog is about a journey...a continuously moving target of a journey about an everyday woman. A sometimes funny, sometimes difficult journey....but a journey nonetheless.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Bring On The Week

Tomorrow starts a new week and health is on the agenda.

--- Gym back packed
--- Gym clothes laid out for early morning workout before work

That's it so far.  But after a full weekend of soccer tournament and getting zero chores (laundry, housecleaning, grocery shopping), it's a pretty good start.  I'm lucky that I'm within easy distance of healthy food for lunch at work, and tomorrow night I'll be prepared for grocery shopping with a list of all the good stuff I need and want.  I had some greek yogurt with honey and blueberries Friday.....so good.  And I got a great surprise when I found 6 healthy ready to pick pomegranates on a sad little tree we have, got the arils all out of three and am looking forward to snacking on those.

Lots more ground to cover, but I'm headed the right way, bring on the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment