A Journey

This blog is about a journey...a continuously moving target of a journey about an everyday woman. A sometimes funny, sometimes difficult journey....but a journey nonetheless.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Where am I going?

So I made it to day two of my infamous, unknown blog.

I thought a lot about this today, wondering what direction this is going to take.  It's not like I have an agenda, or a rant, or an opinion....mostly, I just need a space.  A space that I can say what I'm thinking....I've always been one to write when I'm upset, or happy or venting.  As with many things, technology makes it easier than a notebook and pen and I can type fast enough to keep up with my rambling thoughts.  And this space allows me to say all this without offending...I mean, it's a choice to read it right?

So where am I going?  Who knows.  And right now, that's good enough for me.  I like that I know I can come back and see what I've thought, what I've had the nerve to write and reflect on what made all that happen. 

It's been a busy, crazy, sad, happy, sad and eventful 2010 for me and my family.  It was a year that started with such hope, such energy and so much enthusiasm.  But events this year have taken their toll, yet we keep plugging on, hugging, holding and keeping it together.  There has been life, death, death, death, life and death.  And discovery of an old life that is new for us.  More on all of these events later, they have all shaped so much of what has led me here and to write.  It's cathartic and parts of me hope maybe somebody will actually read it, and parts of me are terrified that somebody will actually read it....I'm very complicated :-)

Ok really, actually, I think I just make myself complicated.  I don't know if I actually am or not but I think I try awfully hard sometimes.  Is it a desire to be that complicated or to pretend I have that much to worry about?  Who knows.  Maybe I'll get some answers tomorrow....psychic fair!  And for now, that's where I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment