A Journey

This blog is about a journey...a continuously moving target of a journey about an everyday woman. A sometimes funny, sometimes difficult journey....but a journey nonetheless.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Irony

How do you slow down your appetite?  Do you feed it?  Do you ignore it?  Do you pretend you don't see it, hear it, FEEL it?  Or do you confront it head on? 

My first instinct is to face it head on...but fear gets in the way.  And fear is huge.  Bigger than the appetite, yet it doesn't stifle it....they compete and that just sucks.  And it's frustrating.  I get frustrated with myself for not opening my mouth or using the voice I so bragged about 3 days ago, and I get frustrated that I have to.  Seems I'm a conundrum any way you look at it.

All I know is that I need to get rid of both, and yet to succeed, I need them both...aaauuggghhhhhhh

Maybe I just need to go to bed and sleep on it....hahahahaha....the irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment