A Journey

This blog is about a journey...a continuously moving target of a journey about an everyday woman. A sometimes funny, sometimes difficult journey....but a journey nonetheless.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Time to Celebrate

So it's been a few days.  But it's been a good few days so I'm okay with that. 

First, my baby blog is not a secret any longer, but that's okay.  I don't know if I ever intended for anyone else to read this or not, but there it is.  I don't know if it's been read or not, I just know that it's existence is known and with that, I just leave it to the universe.

Today is our wedding anniversary, and what a wonderful day.  Just taking those moments to reflect on what was going on that big day.  Nerves?  Not for me, no.  I knew that marrying this man was what I was meant to do, and there was, and still is, nothing that would change that.  We started with a crazy story and have had a good time along the way discovering how the rest of the story will play out.

I got a view of myself in a photograph from yesterday and honestly, it's horrifying.  I did not realize I looked that big, and I really need to fix that.

But today, I celebrate.  I celebrate love, life, and all of those two things that I have been given.  My marriage is a celebration, and I'm going to take the time to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment