A Journey

This blog is about a journey...a continuously moving target of a journey about an everyday woman. A sometimes funny, sometimes difficult journey....but a journey nonetheless.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Same or New?

Once again behind....but I have good intentions, really I do.  These last couple days have found me eating more than needed, comforting myself in food as I find so much sameness in a time where there is so much opportunity for change.

I need to reach down in the deepest parts of myself and figure out how to be an ambassador for that change. For me, my health - physically and emotionally. To be an advocate and champion of what I believe in and what I want to fight for.

But I also think it might be time for me to consider outside help, someone to help muddle through the emotions and the fear, the hurt and the rawness of what is being felt. The only question that remains: how many in my party will be attending?  Guess I have my first "to do" of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment