A Journey

This blog is about a journey...a continuously moving target of a journey about an everyday woman. A sometimes funny, sometimes difficult journey....but a journey nonetheless.

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Good, Bad and Beautiful

So one good thing I did this morning....I got out for a hike.  It was cold, beautiful and slow....still nursing my foot.




One bad thing that no hike could fix:  I secretly ate.  This means I consciously ordered something I really had no business eating (a donut), which wouldn't be all bad, except that I chose to cram it in my mouth, wipe off the crumbs and toss the trash evidence before I got home and gave hubby and kids their donuts, like I never had one.

That is the lowest of compulsive eating behavior and one I haven't done in a long time.  And as much as I enjoyed the flavor of that donut, it makes me sick to think of how I ate it.  It would have been better to come home and eat it in font of everybody instead of eating a lie.

Onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment