A Journey

This blog is about a journey...a continuously moving target of a journey about an everyday woman. A sometimes funny, sometimes difficult journey....but a journey nonetheless.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Because and Really

Really? I'm here again? Trying to explain myself TO myself and wondering how the hell I've managed to STILL not do anything.  Okay, so I've felt like crap, but again, still an excuse.  I have a lot of them. 

I know the why, the what, the how...I just need the get off my ass pill.  You'd think that given how it makes me feel, and the repercussions of it, that'd be enough.  I think I just feel like I can't get my arms around it to get motivated.  I need motivation.  Something positive, not "Because I'm too fat" "Because I hate looking at myself" "Because I'm scared to be naked"...those all seem so negative.  I need to go back and re-read about being kind to my body, loving it instead of flogging it.  Maybe that's where I go from here.  Wish me luck.  Because I'm too fat, I hate looking at myself and I'm scared to be naked.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment