A Journey

This blog is about a journey...a continuously moving target of a journey about an everyday woman. A sometimes funny, sometimes difficult journey....but a journey nonetheless.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Year

So today is Valentine's Day.  I see messages from people all over Facebook exclaiming their love and thanking their spouses/significant others for their gifts, flowers, dinners, etc.  It's beautiful, it's touching, and I wouldn't have any of it.

See, I'm lucky.  So lucky.  Lucky and fortunate to have a husband who tells me everyday that he loves me.  And to have a husband that does things everyday to show me he loves me.  He loves our children, he loves me, and he shows and tells us everyday.  So yes, I have Valentine's Year.

Lucky Me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment