A Journey

This blog is about a journey...a continuously moving target of a journey about an everyday woman. A sometimes funny, sometimes difficult journey....but a journey nonetheless.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Remembering

So I know the steps are small...and I have to take them every day to keep on track.  So I'm typing here today simply to remind myself that I can do this.  I've done this before and I can do it again.  I need to remember that I'm doing this for my health, not just vanity, and that not putting something in my mouth is NOT deprivation, it's healthy.  It's helping me achieve my goal of 1) respecting and taking care of my body 2) respecting and taking care of ME....all of me.

I want to be able to come to my blog and talk about my successes, not just physical but emotional.  So I'm going to count coming here to blog instead of going to the second floor for a donut a success...maybe bigger than I'm giving it credit for.

No comments:

Post a Comment